The Institute is conducting Pre-CAT course since its inception. The courses are run on regular as well as fast track.
Fundamentals of Computing
Algorithms, Problems solving using computers (flow chart, Program, etc.), data representation, Input/output units, Computer memory, Programming language, Computer generations and classification.
For more details visit:- http://acts.cdac.in
- Any High School Grammar Book (e.g. Wren & Martin)
- Quantitative Aptitude Fully Solved (R. S. Aggrawal) / Quantitative Aptitude (M Tyara) / Barron’s New GRE 2016 .
- Foundations of Computing (Pradeep Sinha & Priti Sinha)
- Data Communication & Networking (Forouzan)
- C Programming Language (Kernighan & Ritchie) / Let Us C (Yashavant Kanetkar)
- Data Structures Through C in Depth (S. K. Srivastava) .
- Operating System Principles (Silberschatz, Galvin,Gagne)
- Test Your C ++ Skills (Yashavant Kanetkar))